- Please read our Adoption Policies prior to applying.
- Complete the online application below or download the application HERE.
- Please be as complete as possible and that the contact information is correct for you, your veterinarian and/or persona references. We STRONGLY believe that all cats should have an annual vet visit even if they never go outside, and we will complete a vet check.
- Very young children and very small kittens do not mix. Your child or the kitten can be easily hurt, so keep in mind that children under 5 years old need to be with kittens who are at least 4 months old.
- Young kittens do not do well alone therefore kittens under 4 months must go in pairs unless you have another cat in the home for them to interact with who is under 5 years old.
- Our cats and kittens are rescued from high kill shelters, and we operate solely through donations and fundraising. The adoption fees do not begin to cover the expense of the actual care we have provided to every cat or kitten.
Online Adoption Application