We are an all-volunteer organization, so we NEED YOU! We cannot save lives without your help and would love to have you join us. Please find your niche and get started today!
The following volunteer jobs are always available. Please complete the Volunteer Application and submit it to us. If you don’t hear from someone within 1 week, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your area of interest on the application. Thank you!!
- Adoptathons – Working a shift Saturday or Sunday and showing the cats to potential adopters, training is required.
- Fostering – keeping cats and/or kittens in your home until adoption; caring for them, transporting to the vet, supply day, Petsmart, etc. We need regular fosters for both kittens and adults, quarantine fosters, temporary fosters, and medical fosters.
- Fundraising – helping with events, generating ideas for fundraisers, participating and/or heading up fundraisers
- Marketing & Publicity – help get the word out about the wonderful work we do
- PetSmart Cleaner – Cleaning one evening a week at Six Forks , Wake Forest or Capital Crossings PetSmarts it comes with free cuddles!
- Photography/videos – helping fosters get good pictures of their foster cats and kittens, photographing events, producing videos
- Transportation – picking up at the shelter, transporting to the vet, transporting as needed
- Fill out a Volunteer Application Here >>