Volunteer Jobs Available:
- Fostering – keeping cats and/or kittens in your home until adoption; caring for them, transporting to the vet, supply day, Petsmart, etc. We need regular fosters for both kittens and adults, quarantine fosters, temporary fosters, and medical fosters.
- Petsmart Cleaner – Cleaning one evening a week at either Six Forks or Wake Forest Petsmart
- Adoptathons – Working a shift Saturday or Sunday and showing the cats to potential adopters
- Transportation – picking up at the shelter, transporting to the vet, transporting as needed
- Fundraising/Publicity – helping with events, generating ideas for fundraisers, participating and/or heading up fundraisers
- Photography/videos – helping fosters get good pictures of their foster cats and kittens, photographing events, producing videos
Volunteer Meetings are held quarterly in January, March, July, and October on the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 P.M. at the Artful Endeavors Studio, 200 Sawmill Rd. #201, Raleigh, NC.