We are a 100%
volunteer organization and we NEED YOU! The rewards are endless! Please find your niche and get started today!
The following volunteer opportunities are available. Please complete the Volunteer Application indicating your area of interest.
- Adoptathons – Showing cats to potential adopters at PetSmart on Saturday or Sunday, training is required.
- Fostering – keeping cats and/or kittens in your home until adoption; caring for them, transporting to the vet, supply days, PetSmart Adoption Events, etc. We need regular fosters for both kittens and adults, quarantine fosters, temporary fosters, and medical fosters.
- Cat Cuddling and Adoption Center Maintenance – Cuddling the kitties and cleaning their condos one evening a week at our PetSmart Adoption Centers (Wake Forest, Six Forks Station and Capital Crossings in Raleigh.)
- Fundraising – Annual fundraising events include: Silent Auction and Wine Tastings
- Fun Runs, local festivals, dining for dollars and more!
- Dining for Dollars coordinator to schedule and advertise monthly restaurant events.
- Special Event chairs for annual events: Casino Night, Pints for Purrs, Kitten Palooza,
Black & White Prom, etc.
- Donation coordinators request donations from area businesses for events.
- Marketing & Publicity Committee – help spread the word out about the wonderful work we do!
- Advertise events by distributing posters and flyers to area businesses in Wake Forest and Raleigh.
- Internet Contributor to submit press releases, advertisements and events on area websites and community calendars.
- Graphic designers to make posters, flyers, social media posts, etc.
- Purr Partners Website Editor – WordPress experience needed.
- Photography/videos – helping the fosterer get good pictures of their foster cats and kittens, photographing events, producing videos.
- Development Team – help raise funds through capital campaigns, major corporate and business gifts, foundations, major individual gifts, grants.
- TNVR Team – help us with our new Trap, Neuter, Vaccinate, Return Program in Fraklin County.
- Transportation Coordinator – organize freedom rides from shelters, transporting to the vet, and other transportation needs.
If you don’t hear from someone within 1 week, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!!